Thursday, August 6, 2009

Take a Peek Inside Kathie Lee and Hoda's Closets (You Know You Want to)

I've been having the best time shooting makeovers for the Today Show these past few weeks, but secretly, the highlight thus far has been catching a glimpse inside Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb's closets in their Today Show dressing rooms. Shamelessly, I asked both ladies if they'd let me give you guys an peek too and thankfully, they said yes! Check 'em out!

Dressing for television is far from easy, and I would say, at least 50% of the time you think you look good and then, are greatly disappointed when you watch it on screen (at least in my case!)

So what do you do when you have to look amazing twice a day on TV? They've got it down to a science: great dresses in brights, prints, and even white (which I have to admit, I thought was a TV no-no). And, being super organized doesn't hurt either (see below for their tricks).

Kathy Lee is a huge Kay Unger, Donald Deal, and David Meister fan while Hoda loves all things DVF.
0806-hoda_fa.jpg

Hoda's Closet: Prints, prints, and more prints! 0806-closetinterior_fa.jpg

0806-hosierystorage_fa.jpg
I'm stealing this idea...it's the perfect hosiery storage solution!


0806-kathylee_fa.jpg Kathie Lee's Closet suggests another organization idea: Hang necklaces from safety pins so they don't get tangled! 0807-accessorystorage_fa.jpg

0806-KLGdress_fa.jpg
And here's Kathie Lee, displaying one of her new faves

1 comments:

Christen Fleming said...

Is there anywhere we can find out where they got their outfits day-to-day? Really, I just want to know where Hoda's white dress was from that she wore today, it was great!! And I thought it was a TV no-no too... haha, oh well.

Post a Comment