Saturday, August 8, 2009

Angelina furious with Brad

ngelina Jolie is reportedly furious with Brad Pitt after the actor told her to stay away from the Berlin premiere of Inglorious Basterds. "Two days before the trip, Brad told her he thought it was best if she didn't come," a source told Star magazine. "They've been fighting a lot, but this really ripped her heart out. Angie lost it because Brad started drinking at a photo call hours before the premiere and kept going until 4 am! She tried calling him a few times, and he didn't pick up - so she kept trying until he finally answered. She was nagging him so much that Brad finally shut his phone off."

This comes at the same time as the release of an interview in Parade magazine where Pitt hails Angelina as his soul mate, stating: "I have a love in my life, a soul mate." He also gives reasons for the pair's decision not to get married: "When someone asked me why Angie and I don't get married, I replied, 'Maybe we'll get married when it's legal for everyone else.' I stand by that, although I took a lot of flak for saying it - hate mail from religious groups."

0 comments:

Post a Comment