Sunday, August 30, 2009

red is the new black?

blog_2861.jpg
Okay, so it's fair to say that i'm a little afraid of colour. 98% of my wardrobe is black, grey or white, and the extra 2% i dont wear. I'm not sure what it is but i can't seem to cope with wearing bold colours as i don't like to 'stand out' in that way. I'd rather be subtly well dressed with nice fabrics and cuts, not just the girl with the yellow top. Wearing black is classic, simple, and is very chanel and ysl, which i would say is never a bad thing.

style sightings

Don't get me wrong, i don't NOT wear colour. Coloured tights i can deal with, aswell as bags and shoes. I can cope with maroon, navy and mauve. I have my comfort zone colours and i like to stick to them.
So, if you're one of those people that look at pictures and then read, your probably feeling a bit confused. Because below is my new red trench from H&M. Yes, its bright, bold, and very 'stand-out'. And i LOVE it. I think i've accepted a new colour into my palette, and the suprising thing is i wear it far more than my black coats. Perhaps this is part of a whole new era for my style?



coat h&m, belt topshop, tights tesco

0 comments:

Post a Comment