Saturday, September 26, 2009

Tyra's the First Lady

Tyra's the First Lady


TyracoverI am a huge fan of Tyra Banks so I was so delighted to see her on the cover of Harper’s Bazaar’s September issue. I was thinking, when a supermodel like Tyra Banks which turned producer/show host is on the cover of a big fashion magazine, what is she known as: a supermodel or celebrity? We all know how models don’t get to be on the cover of magazines as much in America anymore, so it made me curious.

Now to the politics. I adore how Tyra’s portraying Michelle Obama in this spread and it really connects the upcoming election with fashion. If I took a quick glance at the photos, I would have thought it was Michelle Obama herself!

Although the spread seems very biased, I personally like it, but I can understand why many people would be against this whole editorial because they are supporters of John McCain. It’s funny though how I hear a lot of buzz about Michelle Obama but not as much on Cindy Lou Hensley McCain, John McCain’s wife. I think they are both beautiful, but Obama and his wife are so young and fresh looking. It’ll be very exciting to see the results of the election.



0 comments:

Post a Comment